Graphics Card upgrade

Gotssdam

So I have noticed that I haven't upgraded my graphics card in four years. I bought Elove recently and it crashes because the CryEngine does not support DX10 cards. Now I am looking for an decent card for about $150.00 or so.  Any suggestions?

CPU/MOBO/GPU all 4 years old?

http://smile.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Dual-Link-Graphics-02G-P4-2962-KR/dp/B00T4BWGBM/ref=sr_1_4?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1424656420&sr=1-4&keywords=gtx+960  $200 plus free shipping.  Best bang for your buck right now.

Thank you! The Mobo and CPU are two years old, I brought the card off a friend when he built a new computer.

In the $150 range I would vote for this EVGA GTX 750 TI since it's running off of the new Maxwell chip. The Maxwell chip is using less power and running less hot than the current AMD cards. There are other cards in that series that are a little less but this has the dual fan to help keep it cool and the FTW cards are factory overclocked as well.

However I would say the extra money to bump up to the GTX 960 is probably a good idea like Johnny said.

Edited by Madvillain

After doing a lot of research recently in to my upcoming video card purchase I would recommend a MSI card.

EVGA is generally my go to and MSI burned me some years ago on a Motherboard but they seem to have one of the coolest, quietest and fastest/most overclockable cards out there right now.