Match Server

Rashnutz

So like the title says I'm posting some personal issues I have with the public match server. I play there a lot as an alternative when the pub gets way too populated for some of the smaller maps.

1. Seems like the lawless west for a couple of reasons

a. TK auto kick is not enabled? Just disconnected from the server and a guy was -16 / 8 the entire team did nothing but TK and the last man standing took on the other team?

b. Vote is disabled? Couldn't vote kick the TK'ers..

2.  Its a popular place and people play there just as much as they are on the pub, maybe more.

once again keep up the good work, that is all...

It was originally password protected so we wouldn't have to worry about this kind of stuff, maybe we should reconsider the password or some type of system for members to unlock/lock it for a time

I will throw votekick and tk on there if tbt is ok with that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would much rather have FF ON and Bans (1 day?) for TK then FF Off. FF off just ruins the whole thing.

I do understand that the match server is a bit wild wild west right now, its used more by the CS:GO community at large then GC who tends to pair off and do CMM.

Tensions will run a bit higher if people are actually trying so we just need a way to keep the harassers out, and then find a way of turning some of the regulars of the 5v5 into paying GC members.