Suggestion for 3rd server "GC Hellhole"

ctrlfrk

I think we should have a 3rd server, same rules as the first 2, but you can only join as a player if you're permabanned from the normal 2 servers.

The Hellhole should also have more spectator slots, maybe like 10, so that regular members can sit and watch the horrors unfold and feel better about themselves.

I think we should have a 3rd server, same rules as the first 2, but you can only join as a player if you're permabanned from the normal 2 servers.

The Hellhole should also have more spectator slots, maybe like 10, so that regular members can sit and watch the horrors unfold and feel better about themselves.

AI controlled jokeys spawn at exponentialy shorther intervals, and if they arent killed soon they turn into tanks.

all maps have no less than 5 witches, hard rain has no less than 10.

INFECTED CAN !SP

Edited by anzul
  • Like 2

Not going to fly. This topic is pretty much closed now.

I think you might be taking this a teeeensy bit more seriously than I had intended.

I know what you're going for and it's a funny idea albeit sadistic. I do approve but just being real about the possibility. As soon as I saw 3rd server, I already checked out of this topic being serious.

I think those servers already exist, they just aren't run by GC.  They also aren't that fun, because they mostly focus on smoker waterskiing...

I respectfully disagree sir!   They ARE fun. The free-for-all, screw-the-team, first-guy-to-the-saferoom-wins-lolz rat race is amazing!  You are just salty because it's quite possible you almost made it to the saferoom and then smokers dragged to back to the previous one...

I think those servers already exist, they just aren't run by GC.  They also aren't that fun, because they mostly focus on smoker waterskiing...

I respectfully disagree sir!   They ARE fun. The free-for-all, screw-the-team, first-guy-to-the-saferoom-wins-lolz rat race is amazing!  You are just salty because it's quite possible you almost made it to the saferoom and then smokers dragged to back to the previous one...

AI controlled jokeys spawn at exponentialy shorther intervals, and if they arent killed soon they turn into tanks.

all maps have no less than 5 witches, hard rain has no less than 10.

INFECTED CAN !SP

If Peanut dies, auto spawn a witch and make one existing witch dangerous.  If that dangerous witch kills someone, pass on the "Peanut Curse" so another witch is spawned and another existing witch becomes dangerous.  By the end of the round, and likely much sooner,  people should be appropriately tinkleed at Peanut.  So whenever Peanut joins the servers, one team becomes resentful and probably ragequits, while the other team breathes a collective sigh of relief!  Pretty much what we do right now, just not as much fun as what I proposed...

• Like 1

What if we just gave everyone unlimited points on a regular server for just ONE day or evening or whatever. This would be a fun event to look forward to.

A 3rd server would be be too extreme.

Edited by Ignis
  • Like 2

What if we just gave everyone unlimited points and and said truck it on a regular server for just ONE day or evening or whatever. This would be a fun event to look forward to.

make it happen jackie, monday night, urban flight.

What if we just gave everyone unlimited points on a regular server for just ONE day or evening or whatever. This would be a fun event to look forward to.

chick did this once...i made a witch bind and spent thousands of points in a few minutes

chick did this once...i made a witch bind and spent thousands of points in a few minutes

See I want to do a Friday Night fun night, but too many regulars complain about it...

• Like 1