Out of Line

FancySwag

Dear Admins of Gamrs.co

Hi my steam id is F4NCY i was banned permanently on 1/29/15 for my rudeness to other players and using a derogatory word towards a player. I called a person a hacker and that he used aim bot because i was frustrated that i had died several  times as infected. Im very sorry that i was rude to the person and falsely accused a member of hacking and if i could i would apologize directly to him/her. Ive been playing on my friends account ever since i got banned on your server so i really like your server and i wish that you would consider unbanning me as i will assure you this will never happen again. I will not accuse people of hacking anymore and not be rude to other players. I hope i can get a second chance to prove myself.              -Sincerely F4NCY

My steam id is STEAM_1:1:97815117

Edited by FancySwag

Welcome to the forums F4NCY, I'll be unbanning you. But yes, accusing people of hacking in the server chat is not the way to go, you only come off as very annoying to the other 19 people online. If you suspect someone of hacking record demo's and show to an admin and we'll look into it. Also remember the server rules are no rushing/griefing/rudeness to others and anything else bad. You'll be unbanned and you can play normally again. Have fun.

• Like 1