Custommmmmmmmmmm Map Tonight 2/27/15

PeanutButterNJelly

All are welcome, except for Yortz (who will be slapped, slayed and made fun)

That's your role not mine.

Damit2 chapter 1 lagged as usual and server crashed on chapter 2. Went to Warcelona after that but hardly anyone stayed until the end. 5/10 

keepcalmandblamepeanut.png

Damit2 chapter 1 lagged as usual and server crashed on chapter 2. Went to Warcelona after that but hardly anyone stayed until the end. 5/10 

i would played warcelona all the way trough... if my ping hadnt take a 1-way trip to hell.

seriously tho, server 2 has ben lagging bad.

I'm not home early enough to get it started. :/  Dunno about any other admins for tonight...

Give me admin for a night and I could start some fun maps I've made myself :3. I once tried to make some but gave up half way through and the result is a really glitchy map heavily for the infected team.

(edited)

I'm not home early enough to get it started. :/  Dunno about any other admins for tonight...

Give me admin for a night and I could start some fun maps I've made myself :3. I once tried to make some but gave up half way through and the result is a really glitchy map heavily for the infected team.

Can someone give this guy an admin for a night.

KxZynyw.png

Edited by TestCharacter
  • Like 2

Hey, I'd love to join you guys on the custom maps, but installing warcelona from the workshop doesn't seem to be working.  It keeps giving me errors about conflicting files (only in the 3 parts of warcelona.)  Has anyone else had these issues?  Anyone have any tips about how to get around it?  It won't let me connect and either gives me an error in the console, or just crashes my game when I try.

GC Server Admin

Hey, I'd love to join you guys on the custom maps, but installing warcelona from the workshop doesn't seem to be working.  It keeps giving me errors about conflicting files (only in the 3 parts of warcelona.)  Has anyone else had these issues?  Anyone have any tips about how to get around it?  It won't let me connect and either gives me an error in the console, or just crashes my game when I try.

dont worry about that  ( i think) becasue i have the same errors and it works fine

It might take several attemps to connect but it eventually will( mine does)

It keeps giving me errors about conflicting files (only in the 3 parts of warcelona.)

a lot of multi part custom campaigns will tell you that they are conflicting whit each other part of themselves.

iirc this is due to the last big update the game got(cold river) which broke something and removed some unused textures(some old custom campaigns will need an extra addon called textures fix something something)

you should get warcelona and the other custom maps from gamemaps, its just 1 file there.

also, warcelona is freaking heavy and demanding map(same as damit 2) urban flight is long as hell too, but less demanding.

if you have a crappy pc, try to play them on lower graphic settings, and test them playing solo to see if they run at all.