Banned for saying Get a life?

50mhz

I was chatting while playing the l4d server, and your admin Pump, kicked me first for saying my team was a fail, which it was, so I rejoined and said I guess I wont say anything bad about my team again, Pump told me to drop the convo, so I told him to get a life, but as he requested dropped the convo, then he bans me from the server? Crazy... Anyways, just wanted to say I don't think what I said warranted a ban, I've played on your server for years and never had problems, I don't curse and abide by the rules. To ban banned for telling someone to get a life seems silly, and bordering on admin abuse. Anyways, if Pump was offended then I apologize, but I don't really think it was a big deal. Thanks. 

My steam name is - \/G - 50mhz

My steam id is <STEAM_1:1:20827676>

You outright insulted your team, then backhandedly insulted your old team because after you got kicked, you joined the team I was on and then you said "get a life" after I told you "you won't be insulting any team." For someone who knows the rules, you sure didn't behave as if you did. You've been banned twice in the past and even though they've been over a year, you're not getting a easier sentence. Don't insult your team. Don't insult the admin. Owning up to your wrongdoing would have helped you out. Your unrepentant attitude has done you no favors and you will not be getting unbanned any earlier.

Edited by Pumpernickel

From our rules:

"Respect others by
* not deriding other players for their shortcomings
* not whining about other players' success or your own failure
* not insulting others

Show sportsmanship by
* being gracious as a winner and as a loser
* making an effort to help your team win

Basically? Are you being a dick? If yes, then stop"

Also, arguing with an admin can you get a week ban.  If you feel an admin is doing something wrong, you can post about it, send me a message or send in a report (see top of website)

The conversation:

Sun Mar 1 00:38:36 2015: - \/G - 50mhz<1:20827676>
<1:42311833>
<1:20827676>