Today's scary trip

Fenix

I was hoping someone else would be online, but I was all alone.  I decided to take my jeep out for a stroll.  Also, I noticed we no longer have codes on our doors.  Might need to change after reading this story.

I went to Pleasantville to grab some ammo and hunt zombies for a key.  On the way there, before the gas station that's next to the fire station and the road barricade, I found a giant swarm of zombies on a hill.  There must have been about 30 of them in a small area.  I decided to do a little destruction derby and killed about half of them.  Then I slowly made my way past the police station and to the church where I find most of my ammo.  I noticed there were a lot more zombies around today as I was headed up there.

As I got to the Church parking lot, I found 2 zombies in the lot.  I got out to kill them, but I started getting attacked by invisible zombies.  I also noticed the church was surround by about 10 zombies lurking about.  So I ran as fast as I could into the church and shut the door thinking I was safe...I was dead wrong.  I turned around and there were 2 zombies in the church with me.  I killed both of them and started searching.  I got a decent amount of ammo, so I started to head back to camp.

I thought I was heading in the right direction, but I must have gone up the wrong mountain, but we'll get to that later. 

As I tried getting my jeep up the mountain (through the woods) I wanted to go up on foot first to find out if I was in the right spot.  Right when I got out I had a couple zombies chasing me.  I put two holes in their head, but I was still getting attacked.  Low and behold it was the invisible zombie squad.  I got back in the jeep to head up the mountain and I rolled it.....

I jumped out and watched it haul away from me while upside down till it exploded.  I start heading up the mountain and I head shot another zombie, which to my surprise I got a loot key!  I find the base and run to it, only to find it locked...which was weird because our base wasn't locked when I left.  Also there were no cars around.  Then I realized I was not at our base.  This was someone else's base.  I'm not sure if one of our guys made another base on the mountain south of us, but either way I noted the coordinates for it. x=1775 y=300 z=-3210

I run north to the other mountain and I found our actual base.  I locked myself inside and logged off.  Anyways does anyone wanna join me later on to find this loot stash?

*edit*

While typing this, I forgot to log off....and now I'm dead.

Edited by Fenix
  • Like 1

Keen to play tonight, however when i say tonight I mean 9pm NZ time.  I've managed to convince my better half to buy the game and he's convinced some of his mates to join in.  

Would love to have a super GC team if possible.