Pro mod tournament?

communist

what is pro mod about? i've heard the term a few times and played in a server whit it, but i didnt get the point of it. it ws 1vs1.

it's just an organized version of vanilla versus. it's much harder due to there being no health kits. if you really want to know every thing just go to this website. http://www.l4dnation.com/
Not is more easy just play & do not use the medkit & stuff ?? I just say.. is a option. Edited by GreenHeart

what is pro mod about? i've heard the term a few times and played in a server whit it, but i didnt get the point of it. it ws 1vs1.

it's just an organized version of vanilla versus. it's much harder due to there being no health kits. if you really want to know every thing just go to this website. http://www.l4dnation.com/
Not is more easy just play & do not use the medkit & stuff ?? I just say.. is a option.

green plz, my inner gramar nazi is beging me to target you in-game!

more easy = easier

a algunas verbos, no todos,  solo le tienes que agregar "er/ier" para indicar mayor 'cantidad': fast=faster, deadly=deadlier, ugly=uglier

just play & do not use

ese "do" esta de mas en esa oracion. cuando la frase es interrogante el orden es diferente a una frase normal o exclamatoria, pero no recuerdo como lol

Not is more easy just play & do not use the medkit & stuff = is it not easier to just play & not use the medkit & stuff

no recuerdo como es la reconstruccion de español a ingles exctamente, solo se que el verbo sujeto

is it not = isn't it/isn't/isnt

las abreviaciones en ingles son practicas, pero tambien son un desastre :V

ejemplo: ima = i am going to

• Like 1

I love pro mod and spent several years playing nothing but that, but I don't think it would be a good fit for this server.  I think it only becomes really fun after you play it for a while and get a good idea of the tactics involved.  I thought it was super boring at first, but grew to love it.

Anyways, I'd rather us try a 4 v 4 on here with the way the server is set up now.  We never can get a proper tourney going it seems.