Banned for cursing and warned for unnecessary comments

Evulsniper

Hello,

I was playing in one of the Left 4 Dead 2 servers, and I was playing with a team who was losing. I typed in the chat that my team is bad, and the admin Pump gave me a warning to watch my mouth. I just got a little bit angry because I did not like that I was being warned for what I thought was not that serious. It does not excuse the fact that I then used profanities to Pump and leave abruptly because coincidentally someone else decided to do something terrible to me which I will not say further.

I will not forgive that person, but I am extremely sorry for disrespecting you, Pump. I will not even think about saying anything negative in the chat ever again, not even to describe my team. This is the main server I play for Left 4 Dead 2, and it was a great experience to meet with many competitive players in the server.

My steam name is  Ëvûl$ñìpēr and my steam ID is  STEAM_1:0:39477985>

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Edited by Evulsniper
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forums. Thank you for apologizing. Never insult your team and never disrespect an admin. Be sure to brush up on the rules. Everything you need to know about our servers can be found in the L4D2 section including helpful hints and more rules. Do not make the same mistake again. You'll be unbanned now.

• Like 1