Banned from L4D2 for stacking

Pharen

Hey guys, so a couple of hours ago I was playing on your servers and had to be afk for just a bit so I was on spectator mode, I get back and go back to my team which was Infected, there was 9 Survivors and 6 Infected and I got changed to the survivor team I found it odd and checked the teams again to see if it was a random scramble but it was indeed 9 - 6 on the teams, so I go back to the infected and noticed that one of your mods wrote "I will ban you if you stack teams again" but I already made the change and was about to type that it was my bad and switch back to the survivor team I just got confused cause I thought that stacking teams meant when one team has i.e. 2 survivors and 9 infected and you go still go to the infected team but even so I just wanted to apologize I saw the message from the mod too late and I wanted to request if I could get my ban lifted, thanks :)

You were the second person that stacked that same round did not know you were ark. Will lift the ban I did warn you we were being obliterated. I apologize for taking time to respond. I was driving to Santa Monica pier for spring break.

Edited by GummyBear