Custom Map tonight! Sunday 3/15/15 7pm EST

PeanutButterNJelly

Oh good! I wasn't there either night.  I think Merc had said he wouldn't be around Friday, and I knew I couldn't be there, so I wasn't sure if it would happen.  We can run them whenever there is demand.  If an admin is available to run it, just message me and I can always change the message of the day in the servers to reflect the days and times.  We do want to try to schedule it for peak times, so we don't have just a couple people in the server.

So what happened? Don't tell me peanut got rekt, again.

No that was dixie, she came close to dying like 16 times, and that was just at the safe room!

I'm not surprised at all.

So what happened? Don't tell me peanut got rekt, again.

No that was dixie, she came close to dying like 16 times, and that was just at the safe room!

Maybe Dixie didn't come close to dying until she reached the safe room in the end. After all, he didn't say which safe room ;)

• Like 1

After all, he didn't say which safe room ;)

You're beginning to understand my ways.

It was a fun game, we almost made it to the safe room, I would have made it but I got lost and ended up running in circles, having 2 tanks chasing me didn't help.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...