It's Raiding Time!

Fenix

We need to organize a good raid soon before another reset!  I had died a couple weeks ago due to a trap under someone's fort at the big mansion.  Anyways, I respawned near Pleasantville and got myself some good weapons and ammo within 30 minutes of being alive.  I noticed someone built a few forts right outside of the church.  Then as I headed to the police station, there were forts everywhere.

Someone built a fort in the street between the station and the warehouses.  Also, someone build a big fort in the police station parking lot.  Now here's where it gets interesting.  The fort is high enough I could enter from the roof of the station, but someone blocked the exit to the roof with a shack....

So with that in mind, anyone want to take over some forts?

My work colleague and I are still on Wastes. Not sure if that is where everyone (if anyone is still playing) is currently still playing. I am showing him how to play and in 2 hours of play, I got a quest item from outside of the church for the chest near the church. I got a shotgun with ammo and some ar15 ammo. Then we found an AR 15 while heading north-east. He's new but up for playing with us IF we are still playing this game. We stole a police car from a base in Pleasant Valley.