Realism<----> Lets Do it

Mercman

yes plz, trying not to run into the line of fire of someone else and failing horribly will be hilarious.

although it would also make the game way too hard for survivors, does realism handicaps infected in any meningful way??

GC Server Admin
(edited)

Realism are you serious - everyone will be dead in seconds inside the saferoom before the timer countdown has finished - let the team killing commence - let's do it

Edited by MPG1770
  • Like 1

Realism are you serious - everyone will be dead in seconds inside the saferoom before the timer countdown has finished - let the team killing commence - let's do it

getting the granade launcher is gona be hilarious.

I guess there is no need for making witches dangerous since they can already kill instantly. Our normal witches can then become dangerous instead. :3

I think commons would be harder to kill too. Plus, the magnums! Think about all the magnums!

I think this needs to be a members/admin only event. You ideally want people who actively communicate and have good game sense. I foresee very short rounds and a lot of salt production.

On second thought, if this does go through, someone needs to record it and put it on YouTube. Good luck. Have fun.

Edited by Pumpernickel
  • Like 2

My team will die before we even get 20 points.  I have a reckless disregard to friendly fire and I just know Im going to end up shooting everyone one of my teammates to incapped.  

Madviliian we can be on each others team :)

• Like 1

(edited)

Jackie could disable infected selection, limit at 3, increase the price to buy tanks? Infected can still see survivors so there needs to be Infected nerfing, for sure.

If you can't pick your infected idk if the spawn limit matters?? It already has a preset so idk if it would affect anything if there was a 5 limit. I could be wrong but I wouldn't see it as an issue.

That would be cool to have infected not see survivors def make it interesting when trying to spawn.

Maybe instead of raising tank prices just let one at a time? Or would that be still to easy??

Edited by chick82