Hello to everybody & g´night to everyone:

3 days ago.

Apparently I will been banned for glitching, in the underground, dark carni map 3.

I apologize to not be aware that this method of attack without being attacked or as explained Maestro (exploit) can not be used online and less on GC servers,

And I also apologize for my offensive comment rofl as a result of being banned for a new spot, I make the great promise that I'll never use this method to incapacitate survivors as infected, thanks for your attention. I wait for a reply of a board member to discuss my case unban, or not. Good Night.

Hi Green

Thanks for coming to the forums to discuss this.  Purposely using a glitch to gain an unfair advantage over the other team is really no different then using a cheat.  It ruins the game for everyone else in the server.  When you were banned for doing this (multiple times), your response was "rofl + 1".  This showed a lack of respect for our rules and our community. 

Because you have come here to apologize, and state you will never do this again, I have changed your ban to two weeks, instead of permanent.  When the ban is up, you are welcome to come back and play.  Please make sure to follow the rules, as another incident may not be forgiven.

Thanks