About the new additions

JackieChan

Please read the poll options carefully  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Infected are never getting their HP altered.

Definitely never adding those stupid moving smokers, jumping jockeys (although we did have those on the server a LONG time ago), or turning chargers. 

The only thing I've changed with the SI was for balancing purposes:

-Smoker does 1 more point of damage per hit

-Jockey does 1 more point of damage per hit

-Jockeys can control Survivors a little easier than in vanilla

That's all I've changed as far as SI goes.  That goes without saying all the annoying factors of vanilla Tanks... but I will say it (lol):

-Aren't slowed by gunfire

-Reach slightly increased

-Slightly faster than Survivor's run speed

I forget what else, but it definitely makes playing the Tank much less of a headache on a 10v10 compared to a 4v4.

What you should do is remove 1 second per 10 points to remove all 5 seconds should be The value of a tank  10, 20 , 30 ,40 , 50 That should be good or 5 10 15 20 25. 

It would be 100 points at 10 points each and or 75 points for 5 increments of time loss. No more 20 seconds only 15. 

Edited by GummyBear

^

Why? They are weak already.

Logically, Spitters don't have much meat to them anyway. Giving them invulnerability is OP since no other infected is invulnerable after attacking.

Also, wouldn't really see much point in giving Spitters invulnerability after spitting since people like yelling "spit and die".

I disagree with all of these requests to boost SI advantages. I joined gc because it wasn't heavily modded with SI or Survivors getting huge advantages against everyone else. No invulnerability moments or decreased stun time. It's fine mostly how it is. 

• Like 1

I like the idea of a percentage decrease for the spawn timer just maybe have it cost a bit more and have it move to a max of 10%. The multikill seems perfectly fine to me I have yet to see anyone go crazy with it. I personally get about 2-5 points a round for it  so it's not incredibly over powered.

------------------>moving smokers<-------------------------

If this happens I might quit gc. Moving smokers are wwayyyyyyy too op and an incredible pain to kill.

LOL I had to laugh at this statement. Im  still laughing as i type this as opposed to hunters  that can get a tank in less then two minutes  ,  still laughing.

Maybe smokers would nt be a sitting duck. Then all those "expert" shots would have something to worry about. Now that have no fear of the smoker

moving would make them fear it a little

Edited by Mercman

I like the idea of a percentage decrease for the spawn timer just maybe have it cost a bit more and have it move to a max of 10%. The multikill seems perfectly fine to me I have yet to see anyone go crazy with it. I personally get about 2-5 points a round for it  so it's not incredibly over powered.

If this happens I might quit gc. Moving smokers are wwayyyyyyy too op and an incredible pain to kill.

LOL I had to laugh at this statement. Im  still laughing as i type this as opposed to hunters  that can get a tank in less then two minutes  ,  still laughing.

Maybe smokers would nt be a sitting duck. Then all those "expert" shots would have something to worry about. Now that have no fear of the smoker

We're in the minority here merc, too many people like their flying hunters.

• Like 1

Here's a real suggestion everyone can get behind. When I type !ammo can it completely fill my ammo because it always leaves out a single clip. For instance ammo piles give me 400 bullets or 10 clips. However, !ammo gets me 360 bullets and 9 clips. This isn't something major or anything but it's just something that slightly bothers me. 

Moving smokers are just too op that's it. I do agree those crazy hunters that double jump in mid air are also very op and double jumps should be disabled. 

Smokers, like jockeys, are bad ideas if you just throw them randomly in the middle of the map with all the survivors alive. If you know how to use them and when to use them they can prove extremely effective. They can setup death charges, hang people over cliffs, hide in the cracks of windows, or stopping people from jumping down that sewer hole.

if hunters ever get nerfed plz patch that god danm fast shooting whit awp.

i hate it whit a passion.

18747-MLV20159841536_092014-O.jpg

I do agree those crazy hunters that double jump in mid air are also very op

you mean wall/roof jumping, or invisible wall jumping?

• Like 1

You mean being against the awp when you're playing as infected with full health? You mean and me both, brother. Too bad nothing could be done about that.

Btw I think he meant invisible wall jumping.

• Like 1

Problem with that is 1% of 100 seconds is 1 second. The change would not registr took at least 4-5%.

This is actually fairly neat if you allow multiple purchases of the upgrade. It would allow multiple infected to upgrade it, and so you'd get it earlier. ie: Instead of one player needing to save up 30 points to buy it, 3 players could each save up 10 points and buy it once each.

I'd suggest:

Assuming ~20s respawn by default, then 5% would take off 1 second. 10% would take off 2. 15% would take off 3.

Existing: "30 points, decrease spawn timer by 10%"

(These options are more expensive than the default)

Option 1: "10 points: Decrease spawn timer by 2%. Purchasable 5 times" (Total cost for 10%: 50pts)

Pros: Makes it very similar to upping infected spawn limits. Multiple players can work together to get it.

Cons: Could potentially get the full 2s reduction very very quickly if you had 5 players who could farm 10 points easily.

Option 2: "5 Points: Decrease spawn timer by 2%. Purchasable 5 times, costs 5 more each time" (Total cost for 10%: 75pts)

Pros: Multiple players can work together to get it. Easier to get early reduction but more costly to get later reduction

Cons: Complicated pricing.

(These options are roughly equal to or cheaper than the default They're the same as above except 3% instead of 2% so it maxes out at 15% reduction)

Option 3: "10 Points: Decrease spawn timer by 3%. Purchasable 5 times" (Total cost for 5%: 20pts, 10%: 40pts 15%: 50pts)

Option 4: "5 Points: Decrease spawn timer by 3%. Purchasable 5 times, costs 5 more each time" (Total cost for 5%: 15pts, 10%: 50pts, 15%: 75pts)

Allow cars to remain while a tank is in play.

imagine survivors traped in the sewers in no mercy  for as long as a tank burns.

The tank gets lit on fire by not attacking, even if it were to block a path the tank would die and the car would disappear shortly after, delaying survivors by a few minutes at most.

imagine survivors traped in the sewers in no mercy  for as long as a tank burns.

The tank gets lit on fire by not attacking, even if it were to block a path the tank would die and the car would disappear shortly after, delaying survivors by a few minutes at most.

a few minutes can be brutal down there, too many places and too far from each other to spawn block

a good team(team whit mics) can easily incap 2 or 3 survivors, and it goes to hell from there.

not sure if its enough justifiction to make them stay longer tho.

Can't be changed as far as I know.  They disappear to prevent exploits.

what about automaticaly placing a car/carbage can/prop when the other disapears?

btw, how long does it take for  tank to burn out all of his life if inactive?

a few minutes can be brutal down there, too many places and too far from each other to spawn block

a good team(team whit mics) can easily incap 2 or 3 survivors, and it goes to hell from there.

not sure if its enough justifiction to make them stay longer tho.

Can't be changed as far as I know.  They disappear to prevent exploits.

what about automaticaly placing a car/carbage can/prop when the other disapears?

btw, how long does it take for  tank to burn out all of his life if inactive?

We need respawning cars once previous ones disappear!

^ And what happens when cars start spawning inside people? They get stuck or incapped lol. Honestly, what's wrong with the server the way it is now? Why are you all making so many suggestions? 

carbage can

nothing wrong here.

^ And what happens when cars start spawning inside people? They get stuck or incapped lol. Honestly, what's wrong with the server the way it is now? Why are you all making so many suggestions? 

because its fun to discuss the what if's, also we need to work jackie and crsx and whoever else codes the servers into the ground :D

(love to you all, coders)

This post was simply a poll by Jackie regarding two new additions in the game.  He was asking for feedback on those two additions, to see if they needed adjustment.  Unfortunately it turned in to an argument about issues that have absolutely nothing to do with Jackie's post. 

I have better things to do on a Sunday, than deal with silly arguments getting out of control. 

I have gotten rid of some of the posts and locked this.  Stop insulting people, stop overreacting to little things.  This is a game, have fun and act mature, even if some of you are not.

• Like 2