Possible Event

Ignis

The gc insurgency servers have been empty for the longest time. However, I think we should do some sort of event soon so we can get players for at least one day (or even hour :P )  regardless of if we have the member system completely working. Something like this would be good and fun for the server.

I try to get on there every so often and change the maps around with some custom ones. I am leaving for a week and wont be on regularly but when I get back I'd be down to do an insurgency night. We could even get some cool PvP maps uploaded.

I changed the server to run tell_coop after its regular restart. I still haven't beaten it. I've seen it go all the way to objective M.

I'm definitely down for any event. I'm always on Mumble when I'm playing. It's mostly weekends, but I try to be on a lot. I've seen some pretty decent people come through our server.

I think it is important to get our PvP server going somewhere. I realize that it's still pretty broken, but PvP is a lot of fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Later in the evenings or weekends work best for me.   Just send an annoucement through the GC Steam Group.  I even think the topic cames up while a bunch of us were playing CS.  Maybe after custom night on Saturday?

S.

How about this: The Saturday of Aprils 25 @ 9pm EST?

Hope this works out and I get to see you all there!

Just to let you know, CSGO Customs are every Saturday at 9 eastern. 

Our main problem with player base and Insurgency is  the lack of reserve slot.  Kinda hard to do some recruitin and politican  for the server with no rewards to be reapt.  I've looked into it as I know others have and well I found no answers there.   Co-op still runs with peeps on nearly everyday, however its only 8 slots.  I'd love to see the PVP get regs.

I stopped reading The WoT after book 9. I use to reread the entire series each time a new book came out. Just got burned out lol. I did manage to get one signed by Robert Jordan once, I was a fan after all :). After a while I just started skipping all the chapters dealing with the women, all they seemed to do was complain about the guys. So boring, lol.

I actually enjoy Insurgency, and would play this Friday if I could. But I can't, so I wont.

Shaftiel