!!!!!i!!!i!!!SATURDAY NIGHT CUSTOMS PRIZE NIGHT APRIL 4th 2015!!!!!i!!!i!!!

turnbullTeRRoR

This Saturday night will will be going lottery style on the  skin giveaway.  Something a little special planned for that stat-trak p90 trigon

Originally my plan was to make a  easter egg hunt map...... but I've  not got the time to test all that so I came up with another solution.

Third map of the night will be a little special.  To win the skin all you have to do is stand there...... and hope.

Its not a problem we all have things to do.  I can't tell anyone to be there.  You have to be there when you can, because you want to, but I can say this.  Don't take the good times for granted.  If you choose not to play alot  someday when you go to play  it'll be gone.   You'll show up and no one will be there.  Had that happen with my first online game.  So many friends. I "retired" from that game.  When I wanted to go back and get some games in....it was all gone.  #hatethatfeeling

I know what you mean Turnbull. I've had quite a few groups of friends come and go with different games.

CS 1.5 "Clan"

BF1942 Friends

City of Heroes Friends

Team Fortress "2sdays" and Battlefield 3 nights with friends from dayonepatch.com (still exists, but we don't play TF2 anymore)

All of those have come and gone. Some of them lasted a few years, now they're memories.

GC with CSGO is what I love now. I play other games and have a life outside, but it's a comfortable fun thing to take part in.

I know it will end, but am trying to cherish it while I can. I hope since CS is such a longlasting game and GC has existed so long we can keep this going. Even as member's come and go.

Edited by Kleon333

• 2 weeks later...