unban

Kazya

Kazya

This is not the way to ask for unban, especially from a member.

You are extremely very rude to your teammates, you 'sabotage' teams by changing to survivors, starting game then returning to infected, you stack constantly, you rush constantly and insult your teammates further and tell everyone not to help the incapped.

This is not what we want to see here. 

You have several bans already.  In each unban request, you have failed to apologise or even admit your unruly behaviour.  You think that we have a vendetta against you, NO, we do not.

Your lack of admitting your mistakes time and time again only shows that you are incapable of adhering to GC rules.

As far as I'm concerned, you shall remain banned, unless a Board Member thinks otherwise - I will discuss this further with them, but until then you will have to wait.

Edited by MPG1770

(edited)

Many times I have been banned for a reason.

was ahead by 20 meters = BANNED,

said not tossed me the other team = BANNED,

said to me back my glasses (Pick up at me for a joke) = BANNED,

said - learn to play = BANNED
said - run faster = BANNED
confused once the team for which played =  BANNED,
Edited by Kazya

Here's the deal .......

Your attitude sucks not just in game,  but also coming into the forum and requesting an unban.

This is not the right way.

You are a serious rusher; you constantly stack teams; you sabotage games - join survivors, start a round then go to  infected; you are extremely rude and disrespectful.

You have broken virtually every rule in GC.

I am sure there are servers that will tolerate this style of game-play, good luck in finding one.

Edited by MPG1770

Kazya

There is no apology here and there is no promise to never do these things again

Because of the number of bans, we will not even consider unbanning you, until you have completed at least a 6 month ban. 

You were banned 12/1/14.   You can come back here in June and try again, but I suggest you learn how to post an apology.

Please do not message other admins about this.  If you want to discuss this more, please message me directly.

• 5 months later...

Hi Kaz

I consulted with the other admins/board members.  General consensus is that a 10 month ban is long enough for us to give you another chance.  I sent you a message about this, but I will repeat it here.

Do not call people names on the server (suggest you not use your mic)

If you get frustrated with teammates, leave the server or keep your insults to yourself.

Also be careful not to rush or break other rules

Welcome back and have fun.