Confused

Smoke96x

(edited)

Im not sure if Merc intended to ban me considering the reason was "!buy" but I was banned for some reason today.

I was jockied off the elevator shaft on No Mercy during the hospital chapter. I'm sure those who were infected and not survivor would understand the situation. I was not griefing, but I assume the elevator in order for the rest of the team to go up was waiting for me to die or !getup. Those in the chat were telling me to type !getup and somehow run through a horde of SI but I knew that would only waste more time as I would be hanging again waiting for my 200+ health to deteriorate because there were 2-3 jockeys waiting. (+ I already tried it once)

Nothing else I could have done honestly. Confused why I was banned, even if it was a understandably frustrating situation waiting for me to fall to my death so the rest of the team could go up...

Would still like to play later tonight so im hoping this ban is lifted or at least addressed...

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071999148

Edited by Smoke96x

I jockyd you from the help desk around the corner and over the elevater shaft, i was coverd by a smoker and charger and used a !heal to do it  your team mates attempted to shoot through the wall for all of 1 second and left you, we had at a point 4 jokys covering you and after relising your team wouldnt return for you left you with 2 SI guards in case you typed !getup

As i understand it the fustrastion arose from people telling you not to stand near the elevater but i hope this will confirm that you where not   for the sake of keeping your rep in tact even tho it was an accidental ban.

Edited by CalicoJack

I jockyd you from the help desk around the corner and over the elevater shaft, i was coverd by a smoker and charger and used a !heal to do it  your team mates attempted to shoot through the wall for all of 1 second and left you, we had at a point 4 jokys covering you and after relising your team wouldnt return for you left you with 2 SI guards in case you typed !getup

As i understand it the fustrastion arose from people telling you not to stand near the elevater but i hope this will confirm that you where not   for the sake of keeping your rep in tact even tho it was an accidental ban.

Thank you for giving an SI point of view, as I can easily understand how my teamates saw it differently. Appreciate it.