Killing Peanut Contest - WIN 1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP/RENEWAL

PeanutButterNJelly

I can barely find Peanut in game anymore, I'd be in trouble if I didn't take such an early lead

Note to self: best way to try and win is take an extremely early lead and keep it up

I told you guys. This event is rigged. After tainted got the lead, peanut is now trying his best not to log in the game.

I don't get to play a lot during the week, unfortunately, with work and my son's sports.  I did play a decent amount last weekend though.  Most of you just can't kill me!  Tainted is really good at it though.  I think it's funny that my team is more worried about not letting Tainted kill me than their own survival.  My son has a basketball tournament this weekend, but I will be on!  the contest isn't over yet!

I know you were! it was annoying....but funny too

I was having fun tempting you guys with the death charges, while I was using the gun.  I would have kept avoiding death, if it wasn't for Zero's jockey (I am removing Zero from my friends list for that).  That would have been a good video to post.  

ONLY 9 more days left for this contest!!  Someone needs to step up and keep Tainted from winning!

I have a packed schedule this weekend, but I will try to be on a little tonight, after 9:30pm est I think.  STOP TAINTED!

(edited)

Peanut: The devious mind of Mercman has concocted an interesting, but very difficult to win, contest.

Tainted: I came here to woo women and stomp nuts, and the women are too sore for now.

Peanut: You have no chance to win, Tainted, I don't think you have ever killed me

Updated Kill Totals:

Tainted - 7 kills 

9a1ea3e406.jpg

Edited by tainted92