Killing Peanut Contest - WIN 1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP/RENEWAL

PeanutButterNJelly

First of all, I am not good, I am great

Second, Tainted never killed me until we put up a contest with a reward. 

Seriously though, Tainted has done a great job with this contest.  I think he sits by his computer and waits for me to enter a game, then he joins and stalks me the entire time.  His primary focus is killing me only.  Awesome job Tainted....but it isn't over yet!

Seriously though, Tainted has done a great job with this contest.  I think he sits by his computer and waits for me to enter a game, then he joins and stalks me the entire time.  His primary focus is killing me only.  Awesome job Tainted....but it isn't over yet!

if u had done this a long time ago when i was always around im pretty sure i'd kick taint's rear no problem LAWL

• Like 1

You're right. It's not over. All I got to do is get 8 kills off you to win. There is still plenty of time left to kill you, Peanut. It's not just Tainted. Any one of us can win this thing! We can do this!

• Like 1

When you stop camping corners you might stop dying to Tainted, Peanut. Though it is funny to hear you say "aww I'm about to die, heeeeelp me!"

Edited by Vilkys
  • Like 1

Bots don't count!

Peanut IS A BOT!!

Hard to disagree with your analysis of how I ended up dead on that one. It was definitely not a smart move, getting up with pills and being black and white with a tank around.

Why am I not surprised?

Don't let Tainted win, he is evil!

Look who's talking.

• Like 1

I will try to be on a lot on Saturday, to give everyone an opportunity to beat the evil Tainted

i didn't see anything evil about tainted during his "gaming" time on the server      LAWL!!!!!

u better be happy i wasn't there to record that LAWL

• Like 1

Oh no, Tainted has won at something, get ready for the REAL zombie apocalypse - or some other world-ending event!

Grats Taint, even if my PBJ kill-rate is higher (100% in rounds played against him)

Edited by Lookback
  • Like 2

Oh yea, well I'll always be the first one to kill Peanut for the achievement!

I know, I suck. I'm such a newbie. Congrats Tainted, you deserve it :)

• Like 1

Oh yea, well I'll always be the first one to kill Peanut for the achievement!

I know, I suck. I'm such a newbie. Congrats Tainted, you deserve it :)

oh he so didn't deserve it.  :P

and no that shouldn't be achievement.

ppl who are hard to kill.  Like General, Swatfish, 13th spray... I mean Nerdy :P

I dunno the new ppl around here but I can think of one person who I thought was pretty good.  Tatsuya.

• Like 2