Quick Update on Nightling

samurai nightling

So thought I'd give you guys a quick update on my crazy life right now. Some of you may have noticed I've dropped off the grid for a few weeks now. We put our house up for sale, had an offer in 5 days of listing and now are heading to closing! Meanwhile we are staying temporarily with my in laws, and my gaming pc isn't set up here. Hoping to save a little money and look for a bigger house come late summer, but also have almost every weekend in the coming months booked with out of town weddings and activities. I'm going through withdrawas I think, I need to shoot something! But that's why I haven't been online, and may not be for some time still.

Hope everyone holds down the fort, and hopefully when we get moved into a new place, my gaming situation will get better. Peace all!

• Like 1

So thought I'd give you guys a quick update on my crazy life right now. Some of you may have noticed I've dropped off the grid for a few weeks now. We put our house up for sale, had an offer in 5 days of listing and now are heading to closing! Meanwhile we are staying temporarily with my in laws, and my gaming pc isn't set up here. Hoping to save a little money and look for a bigger house come late summer, but also have almost every weekend in the coming months booked with out of town weddings and activities. I'm going through withdrawas I think, I need to shoot something! But that's why I haven't been online, and may not be for some time still.

Hope everyone holds down the fort, and hopefully when we get moved into a new place, my gaming situation will get better. Peace all!

May I suggest the wild Lunk.   They are an easy kill to get your groove back.  The wild Lunk also makes a satisfying wailing sound  upon being shot.  Yes my friend grab your preferred weapon and ammo and seek the wild Lunk.  

May I suggest the wild Lunk.   They are an easy kill to get your groove back.  The wild Lunk also makes a satisfying wailing sound  upon being shot.  Yes my friend grab your preferred weapon and ammo and seek the wild Lunk.  

Ha! Lunk! I haven't seen that guy in yeeears

Congrats on selling you're place so quick! Good luck with getting into a new spot Nightling 

Edited by Fairweather

• 4 weeks later...

Still at the in laws. House is sold, so that's a relief. Now we just need to take a month or 2 to save some money toward a down payment. Still no computer, need to get a long enough ethernet cable to hook it up, plus find time in the day to get on it.

Getting to 87 degrees and my father in law won't turn on the air. I may die.

Edited by samurai nightling

Naked. The cool night breeze rolling over his limbs and torso, the sweat on his body glistens in the moonlight. His lips curl into a half smile as the crisp night air gently licks across his chest....

Any other questions i can answer for you Mr. Fairweather?

LOL :)

Shaftiel

• Like 1

Naked. The cool night breeze rolling over his limbs and torso, the sweat on his body glistens in the moonlight. His lips curl into a half smile as the crisp night air gently licks across his chest....

Shaftiel

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Shaft, you have such a detailed description of Nightlings sleeping habits ... care to explain?

Shaftiel

Shaft, you have such a detailed description of Nightlings sleeping habits ... care to explain?

Webcam

• Like 1

Shaftiel

Webcam

Shafty be crafty

• 2 weeks later...

Newest update! My father in law finally caved on turning on the AC, even though recently it's been dropping to like 45 at night. Computer is officially hooked up as of tonight! Except I orders a 25ft ethernet cable from amazon so I can actually get Internet to it. That comes tomorrow, then I might get to game a little bit very soon! That is if I can still get time away from the baby, 2 year old, and wife. I'll prolly get as much as I did before we moved here, like 2-3 days a week for only one hour at a time lol.

See you guys in game soon!

• Like 1

Shaftiel

Webcam

50 Shades of Nightling

• 1 month later...

Man I feel almost like a stranger around here. Still living with the in laws, however we are pending on a new house! Waiting to hear back tomorrow whether the seller will fix any of the issues with the inspection. Might still buy it even if she doesn't. The sooner I can actually get a computer space all mine again the better.

• 4 weeks later...

So here's what's happening. Closed on the house mentioned above on July 31. WOOT! Anyway, fixing a few things we want done before we move in fully, such as tearing down some wallpaper and painting. Hopefully moving in fully in around 10 days. Can't wait to get out of here. 4 months of in laws is enough lol. Anyway, I'm not dead, just still awkward getting on the PC here like "OK soooo while you're all here I'm gonna go be socially awkward and sit on my computer." Just feels weird. But hope things are going well with everyone here, still need to get enough levels in CS to do CMM again, so that should only take me like a year to do. Guess I'm gonna go now, peace!

• 2 weeks later...