Steam Games Hoarding

Jibbajabba

So I can't be the only one with this problem.  You buy games on steam (usually at big discounts when they go on sale) but you never get to play the majority of them because life is busy.  I am just now getting around to playing Borderlands 2 to show you how far behind I am.  It is especially hard for me as I am a completionist so I have to finish all the DLC with most of the games as well.  I have the following titles that I have bought but still haven't been able to play (major games only - I have tons of smaller games I haven't played yet either).  I thought it would be fun for people to list those games you always meant to play but haven't been able to get around to it even though you own the game. Let's us see who is the farthest behind. 

Assassin's Creed III

Fallout 3 New Vegas (I have completed the original)

Bioshock games

Elder Scrolls Oblivion

Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Witcher 2

Far Cry (at least first 2 games maybe the third too)

That is all I can remember off the top of my head without being at my computer at home.  

7 Days To Die

Arma games

DayZ

BioShock Infinite

Hitman Absolution

Kingdoms Rise

Mirror's Edge

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

Nosgoth

Ori and the Blind Forest

Payday 2

Sniper Elite V2

Tomb Raider

Transformers: War For Cybertron

The Witcher

The Witcher 2

There's definitely a lot of games I haven't even opened yet, and some games I've played for about an hour then just quit. Not because I don't enjoy them, but just because I enjoy other games more. I keep saying to myself that one day I will just go on a rampage and start playing all of them, probably won't happen though lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

not played at all

Dishonored  ( courtesy of Gzilla)

not played much- Witcher 2    (ehhh don't like the forced linear games to much.......but hear great things about W3)

Anything else I've bought I've poured hours into........and how could you not have played  Oblivion OR SKYRIM......if you're and rpg fan.........how could you not!

not played at all

Dishonored  ( courtesy of Gzilla)

not played much- Witcher 2    (ehhh don't like the forced linear games to much.......but hear great things about W3)

Anything else I've bought I've poured hours into........and how could you not have played  Oblivion OR SKYRIM......if you're and rpg fan.........how could you not!

Because I played Morrowind!! 

No the real reason is because I know how much of a time vampire they are going to be so when I load a new game I always skip over them saying I probably don't have the time to start that now lol