Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Flitterkill

So let's talk some more...

34 posts / 2918 viewsLast Reply

Needs a good thinking upon but a small thing could always happen.

For as large as the community is now there aren't enough members clamoring for big meetup. Just the usual suspects. And when you are talking about 30 people not much needs to be planned.

If we knew we would (not could, would) get 90+ it gets super easy to do. Last few years, at peak L4D2, we got bupkis - outside of the usuals.

Funny this has been brought up. The Clarion Inn Hudson called me and wanted to see if we would use them this year. They are under new management and reached out to send us a proposal.

• Like 1

I did like the Clarion. Convenient to have the room right upstairs. Not that we were in it much. I forget, but what was there dumb rules we had to follow to have it there again? Like security and no alcohol or something? Yeah, that would have to change I think.

We can have all the drinks we want. The coolers and such just have to live in a hospitality room that is right next to the main meeting space we would be in.

New management again? Cra-zee.

It is incredible how much turn over hotels get in terms of management.  We just had a great convention in the Spring, our convention is coming up next weekend and we have new management already.