First Low Budget Build

Ignis

Hello there everyone today I would like to introduce my plans for my first budget build.

In about 2 weeks I'm going to be ordering all of my parts for this build and it will be my first!

My budget is $700 -750 (including Accessories) so this is what I have scrapped together with that price range.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LHNrf7

I'm just looking for opinions and such for my build maybe some tweaks if you have a good suggestion.

I want to leave plenty of room to upgrade though and that will be my summer project probably. (The wireless adapter is only temp until I can wire ethernet through my house).

(edited)

Pretty much only gaming: Skyim, StarCitizen, League, L4D2, Insurgency, GTA5, etc.

Also going back to my 400W since it's cheaper and once I do upgrade I'll need a good 700W which at the moment is not in my budget and needed since the TI only really needs 140-200W.

Right now I think I'll keep my 6350 3.9Ghz unless I do run into some budget issues in which case I should grab the 6300 3.5Ghz.

Edited by Ignis

• 1 month later...

Hahahahahahhaahah after way too much time and wy too much waiting I finally put in the last order for my last part (meh ram). I'll be sure to post some pictures of my beautiful finished project :)

• 2 weeks later...