Anti-Rushing

JackieChan

What happens when one guy gets charged really far back like out a window but survives. This guy is now throwing off the numbers substantially. Will the entire team be marked for rushing or what? 

Also sometimes a team may be getting completely destroyed and they know there is no hope for them so they let one or two mains rush. Will these people be kicked by it or not?

Give the admins some credit, they aren't morons. I don't think they will just ban someone because a teammate got charged back. I'm sure they will check the situation before banning. I think this is just a good way to tell them the name of the rushers. 

What happens when one guy gets charged really far back like out a window but survives. This guy is now throwing off the numbers substantially. Will the entire team be marked for rushing or what? 

Also sometimes a team may be getting completely destroyed and they know there is no hope for them so they let one or two mains rush. Will these people be kicked by it or not?

it only displays the name, kicking is manual

GC Alumni

Yes please  If it can be turned off and on

I've been working on making it so individual admins can toggle it on and off at their leisure. 

The numbers will be skewed, but adjustments can be made to compensate.  As of now with the amount of effort I had to put into this already, automated kicking will not be a thing.  It will still be left for admins to take care of.