CSGO COMP PUB

turnbullTeRRoR

Making an effort to get activity up during the weeknights-

I'm turning down CMM's unless they are issued fairly late  or I really need a pub break.

However  I'm working 10-12 hour shifts at the moment so I cannot be around to get things going at the ideal time of 6:30 ish eastern

I have challenged  our Admins to try and help pick up the slack.  Members you to can help the server by joining and playing.    It was a blast in  late winter 2013 and for much of early to mid 2014 we had the server ranked up in the top 300 for a span (98-99th percentile).  That took a lot of effort and play time, but it was most enjoyable.

Hopefully we can get the server rolling again.  Its fun and brings in new members and friends.   Don't take the pub for granted peoples!  Or one day when you'd really like to play there may be no one around  to play with! 

Also don't forget about SNC's  They are fun and the monthly  skin contest/ give-a-ways  have been a pretty good success.  So far no one has won 2 skins and to show how cool our members are 3 of the winners passed the skins down to the second place finisher!

I hope to see more of you on the server.  Hope all is well and GG's - TbT

I've always thought about joining, but haven't because I'm pretty new to the game and would most likely get rekt. 

That very well may be the case, however we don't mind new players at all. Nobody will chastise you or yell at you. They're more likely to help you learn the game.

I've always thought about joining, but haven't because I'm pretty new to the game and would most likely get rekt. 

This happens to me a lot, but EVERYONE is super nice, no one cares (and even if they do) they don't say anything.  It's all fun, sometimes they'll give you a hard time when you shoot someone *cough* me *cough* and then San makes me say "I'm sorry for shooting you".  It doesn't matter if you are pro or not, new or experienced, it's a lot of fun.

everyone apologizes for FF. I do we all do. Its an unwritten rule ...............that we enforce on members :D At least I do and I'm of the belief everyone should.

You never apologize for shooting me :(. Even though we are on different teams.

I haven't been on much the last month.  We were out of town for most of it.  Three weekends at my Father-In-Laws, one weekend at my Grandpa's, and the last weekend in April was at a game convention running games.  However now we are going to away every few weekends so we can get the house ready to sell.  So I plan to try to be on during the week more.