Leeroy Jenkins

shaftiel

I dont see the big deal I been doing this in CS since like '02...... Turrnnnnnnnnbullllllll TeRRoooRRRRRRRRR      and  thru mid doors I go on D2 as a CT.   Hmph I just didnt have recording capability back then on the ole 64 ram  onboard card  totting celeron with 7g hard drive

• 1 month later...

I remember playing the beta and going through a 10 hour session without realizing it. That's when I decided to delete the game for my own good!

One of my friends from about 10 years ago had an actual addiction to the game..  even got to the point he dropped out of school to play

I remember playing the beta and going through a 10 hour session without realizing it. That's when I decided to delete the game for my own good!

One of my friends from about 10 years ago had an actual addiction to the game..  even got to the point he dropped out of school to play

It's scary how addicting games can be. I was addicted to Diablo 3 to the point where I was spending real money in the AH. Thankfully I broke the vicious cycle, sold all my stuff in the RMAH and made most of my money back. Back in the day my bro was addicted to Diablo 2 and would play it non-stop. It got so bad that my dad would simply come down to the basement and literally pull the plug on the computer while my brother played.