Server Popularity

EliteGandalf

We have tried to bring in fun ideas, admins vs members, custom maps, Jackie pathing, VIP mode, the kill peanut contest, etc.  The idea is to bring in some new things, have some fun.  I have a bunch of other ideas, but time has been a problem lately.  I think I can help get some of these going again though, as summer is approaching.

I keep thinking about the tournament idea.  There are some problems that keeps making me put it off.  We had interest enough for 4 teams and I have all the rules figured out.  But, with 4 teams, if each team plays each other 1 time, plus a final game for everyone, that would be 8 games.  If we did 2 games per night, that is 4 nights.  When I looked at the data from everyone, including which nights people said they could play, very few people can play any night (Friday, Saturday or sunday).  Almost everyone had indicated that they could not play on one or two of the nights.  So if I pick Sunday nights, for example, that knocks a percentage of people out.  It also means, that we all have to commit to playing every Sunday night for four weeks.  It is just not easy to get so many players, plus Jackie, Crash, me to commit to that.   My availability is better now, so if you guys want me to just go ahead and set this up, I can do it. 

Other ideas I had (or other people mentioned to me):

US vs International team for one night game (I like this idea, would be easy to do I think)

Male vs Female Match

Pick up games - at beginning of campaign, choose two captains, and alternate them picking people (just mix up how we do teams a bit)

Contests - prizes for things like point farmer or whatever, for a specific campaign or night or time frame

Let me know what you guys think, I can try to help these things move. 

try reverse captains mode- two captains who chose what player goes on the opposite team. captain a pics for captain b, then b pics for a and so on

"You get Shepard"

"HA, THEN YOU GET PANDAS"

"Fine, but you're having Proto."

"I'm giving you Johnny then"

"Oh come on, that's just mean. I'm giving you Pump now"

"Dude, low blow."

Giving someone Pandas, the ULTIMATE BURN!

So, I've been giving it a bit of thought.  Along with being able to play a wider variety of custom campaigns as well, I was thinking about re-enabling addons for a week and seeing how it plays out on Server 2.

Woah, the number of "likes" your post will get will top the charts at millions.

So, I've been giving it a bit of thought.  Along with being able to play a wider variety of custom campaigns as well, I was thinking about re-enabling addons for a week and seeing how it plays out on Server 2.

Woah, the number of "likes" your post will get will top the charts at millions.

guilty  :P

Wait, they're not? I thought that Yortz was the Mrs Peanut from that recent anniversary?

No no no yortz is the ex mrs peanut. That's why so much hate

So, following that logic the Natural concussion to this is that Yortz kissed pbj?

• Like 2

Yortz and Peanut, sitting in a tree,

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First comes love, then comes marriage,

Then comes Yortz with a baby carraige.

Yortz and Peanut, in a bar for tea,

A-R-G-U-I-N-G

First comes shots, then comes more shots,

Then Yortz hooked up with Architect.

Yortz and Peanut, court will rise for me,

D-I-V-O-R-C-E

First comes evidence, then comes judgement,

Yortz gets judged for being a tart.

Yortz sits alone, writing in a club,

♥-P-E-A-N-U-T

Yortz won't lie, love won't die,

Love for Peanut-Senpai will last forever <3

(just woke up, wasn't trying hard, stuff won't rhyme well, sue me)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, in real life, I was married to 9er.   He recently filed for divorce because he thinks I cheated on him with Dixie.

Yortz is just my twin sister.  We were separated at birth and for some reason she has always resented me.

Oh yeah, and Zero is our dad.  I better send him a card for father's day.

• Like 1