L4D2 Ban Appeal

OutLaw4Dex

Why were you punished?

Because I wasn't supposed to be saying racist stuffbut I did it in gamerco's server in L4D2.

Why should we revoke your punishment? Please provide as much detail as possible.

I have been warned a lot of times not to swear but due to my navie, childish behaviour, I still ignore the rules.

After being scolded by my elder brother (my elder brother own this account) and strangers on mineplex, I truly regret whatever childish things I have done on this server that infuriated and saddened my brother. 

I felt guilty ever since the permanent ban from mineplex as my elder brother couldn't play on mineplex despite it wasnt his fault but mine.

My brother wouldn't talk to me and even pinch me for no whatever reason. Probably because he was really angry.

I am truly sorry and I really promise I would hack again. I will abide with mineplex rules and promise to be a fair player in mineplex.

Sorry

Yours sincerely

James

Hey there OutLaw, I was the admin in question that banned you.

Before I address your ban, can I ask you to clarify some of the things in your post?

After being scolded by my elder brother (my elder brother own this account) and strangers on mineplex, I truly regret whatever childish things I have done on this server that infuriated and saddened my brother. 

I felt guilty ever since the permanent ban from mineplex as my elder brother couldn't play on mineplex despite it wasnt his fault but mine.

I am truly sorry and I really promise I would hack again. I will abide with mineplex rules and promise to be a fair player in mineplex.

I am curious as to what mineplex is, as I have never heard of mineplex before, and the Google search didn't enlighten me.

I'm also hoping that your promise was that you'd never break the rules again, not a promise to hack :D

I'll wait for your response before I deal with the main ban, but thanks for coming to the forums, hopefully I can sort stuff for you in a reasonable length of time :)

• Like 1

Mineplex is a minecraft server (not ours).   My son used to play on it too.

He has been banned twice (recently), once for cursing by meng and once for racism, rulebreaking by tainted.  The last ban was for over 200 months (not sure why it has that, probably meant to be perm).

I don't know what was specifically said, but if we unban you, it will likely be your last chance.

Thanks for the heads up on what Mineplex is :)

Hey OutDex, generally the language which you used on the server would make me throw out at least a month ban if someone was to have used it, and that's if I unbanned them in the first place.

However, you came to the forums and apologized, and you've already been banned for 2 months now, so I'll lift your ban effective immediately.

However, I do want to warn you that should the need arise to ban you again, it will be permanent with no chance to appeal.

I hope to see you in the server soon :)