Stickies for stuff

Fenix

I don't think dynmap works anymore as bukkit is no longer supported. Therefore, there aren't really any mods either, I believe.

Tirtul can offer more insight. 

I don't think dynmap works anymore as bukkit is no longer supported. Therefore, there aren't really any mods either, I believe.

San is right for once, without Bukkit many mods died. Though Tirtul has been kicking around some other options I believe. 

As of right now their are no mods on the server I have been checking out two alternate route to bukkit as it is no longer an option. One route would be a plugin system like bukkit ( spigot) or a real mod server type. Spigot is easier and doesn't require users to do anything to access the mods client side but it is much more limited... Would only be for dynmap and /home basically. The other route would allow for much more customization and addition but it requires users to install the mods client side to access them on the server, the other problem is none are updated to 1.8 yet. I have put up a few posts on the matter of modding with little usable feedback and when headed in a direction I have received no response at all. With all that I have kept the server vanilla and if we start having a good base of players back on the server with some consistency I will look back into the mod/plugin option