Spigot

Fenix

I have looked into spigot, if we wish for just a couple plugins that might be an option.... I think that a majority wanted true mods though.... has been a bit of a ghost town so havnt really looked to deeply into plugins or mods since so few people have put input into the topic

• 2 weeks later...

been super busy this whole week.... didnt even have time to get much sleep, I will have a look into it come next weekend

Not to pester or anything, but it's now 15 days later.  Any word on this?  I just think it's sorta boring playing on a dead server when we know mods will bring back the players.

So I beleive I have mentioned I have bee a little busy at work... I put in over 90 hrs last week and this week I spent the last 3 days at work.... yes didn't even go home. so I apologize for not being able to have spigot fully put on. As for spigot, I have attempted to put it on about 5 times now... using different methods all resulting in the server unable to start... because of the work load I haven't been able to contact Flitter to assist me in putting it on the server as I dont have full knowledge of some of the aspects the may be able to correctly put spigot on.

On a final note, with spigot on 

All spigot is going to add is home and Dynmap.

I have mentioned that spigot just has plugins so it wont really change the server that much from vanilla... there wont be new blocks or mods and slightly faster moving isn't going to magically improve enjoyability.

working on getting working and current versions of plugins... I think I found dynmap... /home might be a bit more challenging, I have a couple I options I need to test... also while I am adding additions, I have been asked to check out mcmmo... I have found a version that might work, how does everyone feel about that... should I see about trying to put it on or do folks just want /home and dynmap? are there any other additions that anyone has in mind, if I am gonna get stuff on the server, now is a good time to start looking for the plugins so I can see about implementing them if possible

Are you able to find the mod for claims?  That way people cannot change what's inside someone else's claim?  I'm not sure what mcmmo is, but if it's helpful, go for it!  The only three things I was ever concerned with was /home, dynmap and claims.

claims were ruled out a while ago, don't think there was every a new discussion about adding them again. As for mcmmo its a addition that allows for skillups and a few other things... I wouldn't go so far as to say helpful as just gives the game a bit more dimension

/home is now working, just one home but you are able to access other peoples homes if they allow it... I will look more into this plugin to see about possibly setting a second home and I will be adding a delay to the home teleport so if its instant now... don't get used to it :)

you can just google MCMMO and it will give you the information.. I think there is a wiki on it, I decieded to put it on the server and so far it seems to be working.... if we find that we dont like it or dont want it I can always remove it later, but for now its on there... next project, dynmap

• Like 1

dynmap is now up and running...

as of now the server is running

Dynmap

MyHome

MCMMO

Core Protect (Admins)

that should be good for a while if we are really liking mcmmo I can look into getting a bit more expanded parts of it but we will see how we are liking things before proceding furthing