Hey everyone! radical187/TheRadicalGuarantee here!

radical187

So its been awhile since Ive been around (atleast a year or two I think by now) and after being away for awhile I just recently grabbed L4D2 on summer sale for my own steam account(the other one was a shared account with my brother who took it thus making me get my own). Long story short, Im back on steam, hoping to get back on L4D in the next little bit and wanted to see some of the old gang! Heres a link to my new steam account so add me up! Hope to game with you all again shortly! http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149771792

• Like 2

(edited)

I just want to get good (was I ever?) again! Need to make sure that when Talpa is around I can inflict as much hurt as humanly and or zombily possible!

As for the Canadian quota, never hurts to have too many. We're oddly polite....sometimes.

Edited by radical187

I just want to get good (was I ever?) again! Need to make sure that when Talpa is around I can inflict as much hurt as humanly and or zombily possible!

As for the Canadian quota, never hurts to have too many. We're oddly polite....sometimes.

time and place son. well whem im not working that is

oh gawd is fail vs fail

:P

It will still be the mos

time and place son. well whem im not working that is

oh gawd is fail vs fail

:P

It will still be the most entertaining match-up in Versus history. Good or bad the fans will get their monies worth.

Yuri - Youre crazy, I missed you!

Lookback - Thanks! Need to restore the Canadian population again!

What do you mean restore the Canadian population !?

Oh..youre under the impression that Quebec is part of Canada still? Sorry D:

Yuri - Youre crazy, I missed you!

Lookback - Thanks! Need to restore the Canadian population again!

What do you mean restore the Canadian population !?

Oh..youre under the impression that Quebec is part of Canada still? Sorry D:

Seriously ? I'd be out of Quebec already if i had the money to move out of here without a risk of being homeless

Thanks Radio! I'll have to jump on MC soon too, I still am whitelisted on the new server so yay! Ye I think I got burnt out of L4D myself for awhile as well, which is why I didnt rush back. But the break was nice and its quite fun for me again.

Jackie I remember that lololol. Im on CS:GO now too, been matchmaking for little bit now and am MGE. Havent played since 1.6 really so its taking some getting used to, but Im pretty solid again.

Thanks Sleepy!

Your thick accent and love of poutine says otherwise Tsunami, I'll be driving to Montebello Thursday morning for Amnesia, too bad youre missing out its going to be insane!

Ouch my feelings. I dont like poutine and my accent isnt as thick anymore ... I cant go to Montebello because i'm working and i'm not afraid of crowds cause i got beat up in a show .. It actually makes me sad that i cant go