3 times in 6 years.

crasx

I thought it was going to be Rangers and Ducks. Instead it was Chicago chicagoing and Tampa getting good fast. Alas if Bishop hadn't torn his junk...

I'm pretty interested to see what the actual injury is. I was amazed how quick he moved in some situations, but in others it looked like he was near death. 

Also, Stamkos getting really real.  :puppy_dog_eyes:

cCDrHem.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Late to the game, YEAH HAWKS!  I wanted to come out to Chicago for the parade but my sister got married that day.  What a jerk...

she said she would wait for me.....

• Like 2

Late to the game, YEAH HAWKS!  I wanted to come out to Chicago for the parade but my sister got married that day.  What a jerk...

she said she would wait for me.....

Trust me slim nobody is more upset about it than me...  This close to being step brothers!

selling Kessel for scraps.

I can't help but make every comment about Kessel a food related pun. 

qibBgYz.jpg

Say what you will Stutters but even in his worst condition, Kessel was still the fastest skater in the league. Imagine how fast he could be if he was actually in shape!. Now that he's in Pittsburgh and surrounded by decent players, he has no excuse to not shine. I think 2015-2016 will be a big year for him. I also think he's going to smarten up, lose weight and actually be coachable!

Edited by Xterminator