Opinion on Swamp Fever?

grammyclark

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

a couple of breakable boats or haystacks would help the tank spots too.

insta-incap props, like cars, would be too op in the more open areas.

Well....there' s always rock city ;)

I'll tell you guys what.  I'll try and see if I can "fix" Swamp Fever.  By that, making it so the Infected team has places to spawn in instead of just adding nothing but extra trees everywhere... although I think I added like 100+ trees to the campaign, it apparently still isn't enough.

I already started working on something already, albeit, very little.

Turned over Semi-Trailer

2015-07-18_00001.jpg

Fence covers for the gas station so Infected have something to spawn behind.

2015-07-18_00002.jpg

And a potential "Charger Alley"

2015-07-18_00003.jpg

• Like 5

thanks jackie :D

i got a sugestion, dont cover all of the fence, leave a couple spots to see trough from the gas station.

I think I added like 100+ trees to the campaign

RIP in peace my fps, why so many? D:

Little update:

Trying to "fix" this campaign is hard.  Also, trying to think of practical line-of-sight blockers is also hard.  Simply adding trees won't help much with spawning.

I got up until the crescendo event in the first map.  The campy corner is blocked off a bit so there isn't much to run back and hide behind once you start the event, so there is a bigger chance for a death charge to take place.  The second floor of the store is also blocked off as well as it's a very campy spot.

Here are some screenshots.

Trailer at the end of Charger Alley

2015-07-22_00001.jpg

Another trailer in front of a house down the road

2015-07-22_00002.jpg

Fence and trailer blocking the road before the store area.  You go around small gap to the left, or crawl under it.

2015-07-22_00003.jpg

Second story stair door is blocked by boxes

2015-07-22_00004.jpg

Ladder blocked so you can't get up to the second floor either.  Infected can still spawn in that room up there so they can use that to their advantage.

2015-07-22_00006.jpg

Area at the switch is narrower so there isn't a place to really hide behind there.

2015-07-22_00005.jpg

• Like 5

(edited)

Wow, Swamp Fever just turned from good to great just from viewing these screenshots. It also hasn't even been half a chapter too! I can't wait to get death charged now.

Edited by Carlos

...Just thought of an evil idea for that part... but I'll leave that up for you guys to find out...or for me to make screenshots with.

And, no, you can't jump over that wooden fence.  I threw 2 fences inside each other to prevent that.  I know a few of you cheeky ****s who would do that.