l4d2 unban request

Scorpion28451

hi its been awhile since i played on the gc server but i tried to play on it recently and it said i was banned i believe it was because my name was snipers get more head it was just a joke at the time lol. but anyways if you could just post the logs and tell me what happened i will own up to it. i don't remember actually what happened whether i ignored the admin because i was caught up in the game or i talked back or whatever the case was. but gc server was my favorite server and the only community server i actually played. i will make sure my name is not r rated anymore and i 100% respect admins. im forever sorry and i respect your rules <3

p.s. could a graphic spray result in a ban too? just curious.

Scorpion28451, you weren't banned for " Snipers Get More Head ".  You were perma banned for 1. rushing and camping saferoom, despite repeated requests by team mates to go help team, 2. cursing and inappropriate language, 3. homophobia/insulting team mates.

• Like 1