San`Appreciation

Pumpernickel

Hell has frozen and pigs are flying. San`is actually playing L4D2. I think as an act of goodwill to one our board members who watches over the servers, sometimes in the shadows, perhaps we can run some custom campaigns tomorrow? Run them all. Let's do it. It's been a while. Variety is the spice of L4D2 after all. He hasn't played them so this will be fun for all involved. If you don't, you're basically spitting in his face and that's not nice. :)

He's always been a big deal. Even before I even first joined here :P

Now that 'San is playing in our l4d2 servers. He can help me "curb stomp" an anonymous special admin of ours, and help me get that admin-related achievement that I can never seem to achieve again.

Welcome back, 'San! Join the good side :D

So, since I can't put up the maps to play. Who want to run the maps and what time?

"Hey what is that shiny thing over there?" *runs out the back door*

Aren't you rusty too? Do you know how to select the new maps? <_< Besides, all you had to do was be present.

(edited)

Operation S.A.D., or San Appreciation Day was a success. Thanks to everyone who joined and showed him your warm and definitely unwelcome show of support whether it be charges, hunts, or tanks. You guys made it happen and I'm sure San enjoyed it as much as we did.

P.S. Urban Flight next time. Diescraper was a bit hardcore.

P.S.S. Tilapia, let it go. I can charge. Honest>_>

Edited by Pumpernickel