Have you ever just wanted to sit spec?

EliteGandalf

Have you ever just wanted to sit in spec? Didn't really feel like playing because you were eating, or just really relaxing. Maybe you're looking for tips/ advice on how to use special infected/ survivors more effectively. Then you should come to my twitch channel. From beginners to seasoned regulars all are welcome. From playing the more difficult classes like tank and hunter... To using easy classes like the spitter and boomer..  Learn how to be more than just a survivor, but more like a predator hunting the infected! No i don't have 100viewers on twitch, nor am I trying to promote myself as anything more than what I am. The twitch is simply used to offer those who would like to watch when they can't or do not feel like playing an opportunity to see how games go when they are not around. Also to give tips and advice to vets, and new players alike. If there is anything that I can not personally help you with there are always Vets in my chat that can help you out. Binds, invisible walls, etc.

twitch.tv/elite_gandalf

I'll see you there!!

P.S.

There are early wipes and 100+ kills daily :)

• Like 4

Lmao. Kill me? You must be using smoker.. Lurking in ghost waiting to use the long tongue. I'm going to brush up on the awp.

@yuri You think I'm nice? I don't mean to mislead. I'm mean to everyone including my friends. With the exception of stabz. Well sometimes anyway :D

I have no power here. Jackie or someone with equal authority would have to increase player slots for people sit in spec. If that is even possible. Or pay a caster to cast the games all day so you are just seeing on person's view all game lol.

• Like 1

Have you ever just wanted to sit in spec?

no

Didn't really feel like playing because you were eating, or just really relaxing. 

no

Maybe you're looking for tips/ advice on how to use special infected/ survivors more effectively.

no

Then you should come to my twitch channel. 

ok

• Like 3