Drinking and driving

chick82

Tirtul was able to brace for it, and luckily he didn't panic or anything.

We are very lucky he hit him dead center, and didn't send him into a ditch.

The fact that the guy actually pulled over, turned off his headlights, acted like he was gonna get out, then flipped his headlights back on and took off.  

He's back hurts a bit, but he's doing good, thanks guys for the love!  

wow, that just ticks me off so bad.  Got rear-ended once myself by a drunk guy.  1 in 4 accidents here involve drinking and driving...it's crazy.  Wonder if the guy is local?  Could alert the shops to watch for the guy's car in for repair of front-end damage??? Glad you're okay <3

No. Never.

Me and my then wife were rear ended by a drunk driver. Luckily we had just dropped off my son with my parents for the weekend, because the force of the crash broke the backs of both our seats, causing them to crash down onto the back seats were my son would have been, and would have crushed his legs. We blacked out for a couple of seconds, and my wife miscarried what would have been our second child.

Shaftiel

I just can't believe people make such terrible decisions that can seriously injure or kill someone.

The fact that he just took off just bogs my mind.  Like it's bad enough you ran into someone but then you leave them to deal with everything.  

(edited)

Sounds like it was night-time that he turned his lights off and then back on; hope there was enough time that you were somewhat able to give a bit of a description to the cops about his car?

Edited by DiXie

If the guy took off and you guys didn't talk to him, how did you know he was drinking and driving?  :unsure:

Glad everyone is ok.

We live in Kanas, it was 11:30 on a Saturday and he was leaving Garden, he was going 90, the cops said he's probably drunk, Tirtul saw him swerve a bit behind him.

It's almost 99% he was drunk.  That's about the only people out here who take off if they hit someone, when they are drunk or drugged out.

If the guy took off and you guys didn't talk to him, how did you know he was drinking and driving?  :unsure:

Glad everyone is ok.

We live in Kanas, it was 11:30 on a Saturday and he was leaving Garden, he was going 90, the cops said he's probably drunk, Tirtul saw him swerve a bit behind him.

It's almost 99% he was drunk.  That's about the only people out here who take off if they hit someone, when they are drunk or drugged out.

Wait?!?!  You live in Kansas voluntarily?