Other Fantasy Football League for GC

turnbullTeRRoR

Thanks for starting the new thread TbT.  Anyone who wants some FF competition bring it on!  I'm pretty good at this so I'll throw in a GC membership to the winner.  If you're already a member I'll donate the $15 in your name!  The gloves are off!

ok I joined.  But there's just me and the commissioner.  Also, wasn't I supposed to get an invite from you TbT?

I did send you an invite but the guy who's invite you were getting showed and took his place.    If you prefer I  can drop from league #2  join Mr Mustards league and let you can have my place but I think I gotta pass commish duties first.  I really really don't care to be commish

How many players are on the 2nd league?  We only have 3 total on the other league.  Maybe some could come over?  I mean, I don't want people just to hop over to fill spots and that's it.  I'm kind of competitive and don't want this to be a deserted league just because we had random "fillers".

Pick players for your team.  Based on their real life performance, you get points.  You play head to head each week and whoever has more points wins.  At the end of the season, there are playoffs that are decided in the same head to head fashion AND if you are up against TBT, you are pretty much guaranteed to win in the final - he is cursed.

Also, you cannot use your fantasy football points to buy tanks, or witches.

Come join us stabz0r.  If you like football you will LOVE fantasy.  It gets you so much more into the season than following your favorite team and watching the standings.  You are trying to track EVERY game all the time to see how your fantasy team is doing.  Before you draft just GOOGLE fantasy football for beginners tips and you will be competitive.  We're still a couple weeks out from draft day so plenty of time to join in the fun!

So we are up to 4.  Met the minimum, but makes for a pretty crazy season with so much on the waiver wire.  A good minimum would be 8.  Don't be worried if you haven't played before as you loose nothing.  If you enjoy football at all and are interested come on and join us.

• 2 weeks later...