Makes me sad

Fenix

That no one but me plays this anymore.  All I do is play Battle Royal, and now that team BRs exist, I have yet to get anyone else to play with me.  Everyone that used to play H1Z1 is so focused on CS:GO, and some people don't respond to me when I ask if they want to play. 

Ya I guess you could say this is my H1Z1 spurt.  One thing I wanted to discuss was video cards and if anyone monitors their temps?  During H1Z1 my card can peak at over 90C, and on average it stays around 80-86C with the fans on full blast (I run MSI afterburner to boost the fans since the auto-fan function doesn't seem to work as well).  I have two GTX 570s in SLI.  I've disabled SLI recently as well as updated the drivers since the difference in temps between the two cards seems to be making my primary card twitch out a bit.  I don't have that issue now, but the temp issue is still a problem.  I even run the game in low settings and still a no go.  I can't seem to find where to disable shadows, but that's my next move.  I watch a streamer on Twitch and he runs the game with no shadows.  Seems to give him an edge since he can see people in bushes better.

Also I've won 5 BRs so far.  The cheaters are becoming fewer and fewer thank goodness (at least on BR mode).