A Tainted Victory (Year of Membership Competition)

tainted92

TAINTED VICTORY

Long ago, in a land before time, the great Tainted did rule over the masses of peasants.

There were those who were thought to be greater than the Tainted, but it was false.

The Tainted was greater then any challenger to the title of Most Glorious Left 4 Dead 2 Player Of ALL TIME!

There were those are argued still.

The Tainted decided to open a formal challenge to those that doubted his skill, and see who was the greatest throughout the lands.

The Tainted War has begun...

Obviously, you ladies can see from the title of this thread that a year worth of GC membership is up for grabs. After the great Nut Stomping '15, I had a thought that I'd love to do something like this myself, and see if anyone could actually top the score I got over Peanut. Thus, for the month of September, I'm going to be hosting some tainted hunting, and I'll be rewarding the winner with a renewal or membership in GC to do with as they please (non-members will get a gift membership, and paying members will get a renewal (this counts for admins too with your double costs)).

This content is open for anyone, from lowly farm animals (Shepards and Pandas) to the great and high board members (Praise be unto san, for there are none that can match his noobiness).

It'll run for the entire month of September by glorious British time (September 1st at 12am BST to September 31st at 11:59pm BST) ;)

Contest rules are as follows:

1) You need to get the achievement for the kill to count. That means you need to get the "A Tainted Victory". If I die from bleeding out, or common infected, then no kill is awarded.

2) I will be keeping track of who kills me by updating this thread each time a kill is scored.

3) In the event of a tie at the end of the contest, the leaders will engage in sudden death, where the first to score a kill on me will be crowned winner.

4) All deaths count, regardless of the circumstances. I don't care if it's 1 vs 10, or someone gets a lucky death charge, if you get the achievement, you're eligible.

5) In accordance with the achievement rules, even if you have had me pinned with a hunter for four minutes and a charger comes and steals the last hit to get the achievement, that charger gets the kill. Stealing kills isn't encouraged, but considering I did it to kill Peanut countless times, I can't say it's not allowed ;)

I'll try to play at least every other day when I get the chance, so anyone on at usual peak hours should get a chance to kill me, although I could be on at any point during the day.

Best of luck, and may the best lady win.

Scoreboard:

Yortz - 9

Elite Gandalf - 8

DammitCarlos - 4

Purple power ranger IIIIIII - 3

finlanderi - 3

archer - 3

Deadlock - 2

Lookback - 2

San - 2

Red Devil - 2

ALL THESE SCRUBS HAVE 1 KILL EACH

(TW)traveling

Leanna Potter n Kelly

{Frag} Mr.Waldo

sLake (d[^-^] B)

Tatsuya

Leroy Brown

Tuly

be Free mi Hermano

Shaq

Sassy

Majorlazer

[H]ardDark

Shepard

yES =)

Got Your 6

Vincent Van Bro

finlanderi

Sexy Girl

Yojimbo

Maestro

Jerky

Jaycub

Peanut

General

Joda

Edited by tainted92
  • Like 5

time for revenge

No! Tainted said this contest is for ladies only. He said nothing about gentlemen competing. You can't get your revenge. You're no lady....right?

A grumpy old female board member to be exact.

7 people now have 1 kill each

Some of them were such </3 moments though, like joining in already hunted and bam, dead

1. You should wait till the chapter ends, or till a round ends. That way, <3 moments would happen less often, and....

2. Quit being in the same team as me!! I've still yet to play against you ever since this competition started (for at least a full round) :(

Edited by Carlos