A Tainted Victory (Year of Membership Competition)

tainted92

Um, excuse me Mr. Tainted one?

I sort of recall a special someone buying a tank forwards the end of Dead Air chapter 3 in that garage lot. This tank didn't just get crazy on the survivors though. Oh no, no, no. He went full blown INSANE on them! Before the round ended, I kinda remember you getting killed by a car, which ended up giving that special someone your achievement.

By the way, this special someone has a steam picture that looks like the one I'm using for the forums ;)

Edited by Carlos

THERE ISN'T AN APPROPRIATE SMILEY FACE TO USE TO ACCURATELY DESCRIBE THE RESPONSE THAT I WISH TO GIVE YOU MASTER CARLOS!

I don't always update the scoreboard straight away, but I write down each kill as it happens, so I usually update first thing in the morning when I check GC :P

• Like 1

It's been a mad couple of days because of bathroom work being done at my place, but I'll try to be around for a good couple of hours tonight!

While it seems like the competition is basically Gandalf vs Yortz atm, I bet a good run by Carlos could perhaps snatch a victory?

I'll count any kills done on me tonight, but once I leave for the night, it's the end of September and the competition is over :P

Happy killing ladies

And we have our winner in Yortzipie!

I wasn't able to play quite as much this last week as I hoped cos of real life stuff happening, but I hope everyone had a chance to get some tainted meat

Thanks for competing, you can all go back to not targeting me now because it's more annoying than you'd expect :D

I enjoyed buying tanks and just smashing you over and over while you were down, even though I only actually got credited with one kill.  I think I will always do that with tanks.

Pretty much every time you did that, I'd just wait until 30 health left or so before I'd buy up, so my team had a chance to rip you apart from pew pew guns :P