Saturday Night Customs!!

Johnny

What: Custom Campaigns 

Who: Everyone, except Dixie

Where: Server #2
Whenevery Saturday night, 9 PM until Midnight (EST) ( converter:  http://www.timeandzone.com/)

How: type “connect 74.91.113.10” in console

Please bring your skillz (and lack thereof *cough* Carlos ) for a few hours of fun.  Mad at Johnny?  Well, here’s your chance to beat him up.  Bring some friends to help you! Make sure he dies in the most ridiculous ways possible.  We will have a lot of laughs and/or sweet, salty tears.

List of customs maps available here: http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/44980-custom-campaign-list-updated-102015/?p=540746

Disclaimer:  Your (more likely mine) epic fails and/or triumphs may will be recorded and uploaded for the entire interwebs to judge and ridicule.

Edited by MeJohnny
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't find the right time, but can someone test I hate Mountain map 2 to see if infected can spawn without crashing. Every times I am on, the server is packed with players so I can't test the map without kicking everyone.

Try disabling all the add-on other than IHM2

Why not get permission to play on the Test Server? Shouldn't it be the same as playing on the regular servers?

I can't find the right time, but can someone test I hate Mountain map 2 to see if infected can spawn without crashing. Every times I am on, the server is packed with players so I can't test the map without kicking everyone.

Try disabling all the add-on other than IHM2

Why not get permission to play on the Test Server? Shouldn't it be the same as playing on the regular servers?

yea, but that is not config to 10v10 so it is different testing environment 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...