Unban request

Doomleaf

Im new in this page so i dont know how to do this but well I'll try at least.

I got banned because of a misunderstanding i think. I've been playing in these kinds of servers for a while now, but today i was playing in a 10vs10 left 4 dead 2 server. The first chapter of dark carnival. So i was playing as usual, except this time a player got smoked back i think and all the bots went way far back without me noticing because i was trying to save another player. Then, somebody just said dont rush or something and I tried to tell them that we werent rushing Because they were going back but then got banned.

Everytime i play in this servers i have to deal with rushers, griefers... for example in a single game i revived like 5 different players and they left me to die as soon as i got incapped infront of them. And i find it unfair that just for one misunderstanding i got banned when daily i see people breaking the rules and getting away with it.

So i ask if you guys could unban me or what i can do to get unbanned?

By the way, i dont even know if the player i tried to save got banned too. Because i didnt think he/she was rushing too, as i remember many bots were there with us until they all went back to save a player.

Hi Doomleaf, thanks for taking the time to come and post here.  Merman was the admin that banned you and I am sure he will be along shortly.  Currently your ban is for a day, for rushing - so either way, you will be able to play again tomorrow. 

People are pretty touchy here about rushing, because what typically happens is that the player gets killed and gives the infected team a ton of points in the process, leading to large numbers of tanks to fight and making life much more difficult for the survivors. 

Thanks Doomleaf for posting here and telling us what happened.  I sent a message to Mercman to look at this.  As Lookback says, above, rushing is one of the things that wrecks games the most, on our servers.  Whether or not others are rushing, doesn't give anyone the right to rush as well.  We try to catch everyone we can.  We normally will warn them to return.  If they do not, the first offense is a 1 day ban.  If you ever see anyone breaking the rules on our server, please feel free to send in information about it.  We ban people all the time from regular players reporting problems.