Admins vs Scrubs (members)! - 11/09/15 (September)

tainted92

Map for Admins vs Scrubs?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry if the date doesn't work for some people, but I can't organize it for any other decent day in that period for real life stuff for myself, so I'll be hosting an admins vs members game that night!

I apologize in advance for the member beatdown that the admins will be handing out. It's not fair to slaughter you as we will, but I'm looking forward to personally slaughtering each and every one of you ;)

We'll start it up around the 8pm EST time (midnight for UK, 7pm for central, etc, etc) on the 11th September

First come, first served, whoever shows up first gets in (too much effort to organize people who say they'll be there but then don't show up and who gets in and who doesn't)

Standard game (no pathing or VIP), but I'll throw a map vote up in this topic to see who wants what

Good luck to all, and may the better team (admins) win ;)

Edited by tainted92

This Admins vs Members is the tiebreaker!  I will host practice matches against bots on the test server every Sunday night henceforth to prepare for this epic event for the the following admins: San, Meng, Sassy, and of course Peanut.  

Dead Center and No Mercy already played for the previous events.

Edited by MeJohnny

May I suggest some type of some up or arrangement of teams? Just so it isn't chaos or first come, first served. One group of members for one campaign, and another for group of members for a second campaign..?

@stabz Cold Stream -.- I think Maestro has infected you with the his Cold... Stream zzzzzzzz. Blood Harvest is fine. Though I voted for The Parish :D

u wot m8 whatchu say abt me? i'll bash ye 'ead in i swear on me mum m8

In terms of having actual teams Gandalf, that raises the issue of what do if people don't show up? I remember the last one had people who said they'd come, didn't show and then we waited for them to show up to no avail

@stabz Cold Stream -.- I think Maestro has infected you with the his Cold... Stream zzzzzzzz. Blood Harvest is fine. Though I voted for The Parish :D

How do I unlike this blasphemy LOL.  

Great minds think alike ... especially when it comes to Cold.

/internet high five for Maestro.

I'll join if I can to kill johnny or johnny and maybe some johnny on the side.

I'll join if I can to kill johnny or johnny and maybe some johnny on the side.

I'll try to join, and do the same too. As soon as I can find my long lost mouse.

Wow this Johnny guy must be really good to get all this hate.

• Like 1