Admins vs Scrubs (members)! - 11/09/15 (September)

tainted92

Map for Admins vs Scrubs?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

parish has the most fun/'versatility tbh, no mercy has the same spawn points/chokes after a while (altho i guess u could say that about any map) but yeah this seems like fun even tho in the end it's just gonna come down to who can time their tank spawn the best like it always does in any 10v10 game

Edited by scubiedoobie

ugh, I seriously thought this was in November, so I didn't really look at the post too carefully until now...

I will be out tonight, until at least 10pm est, so admins will be without their top player (me of course), looks like easy win for members

regarding teams...

It is too hard to set teams in advance, but if you have 10 people in there and 5 or 6 trying to get in, you could always try rotating some in for some of the maps.

If you don't have 10 admins, obviously use some non-admins there.

It's all done, and the members won, although the victory was a little tainted (BWAHAHAHA) by only 6 admins showing up, so we had a couple of members taking over

See this space in about a week, I'm thinking of a new designated night for some fun, a certain thing I've had in mind, and I'll give you silly Yanks plenty of warning as to when it'll be (BECAUSE APPARENTLY PEOPLE CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT A DATE SHOULD BE DAY/MONTH RATHER THAN MONTH/DAY) :D

I'll give you silly Yanks plenty of warning as to when it'll be (BECAUSE APPARENTLY PEOPLE CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT A DATE SHOULD BE DAY/MONTH RATHER THAN MONTH/DAY) :D

But when you verbally say a date, you say "October 14th", thus mm/dd/yy is the correct way to say it, not the backwards WRONG way to say it.

• Like 2

I'll give you silly Yanks plenty of warning as to when it'll be (BECAUSE APPARENTLY PEOPLE CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT A DATE SHOULD BE DAY/MONTH RATHER THAN MONTH/DAY) :D

But when you verbally say a date, you say "October 14th", thus mm/dd/yy is the correct way to say it, not the backwards WRONG way to say it.

I believe in most places people would verbally say 14th October

The US is weird, man

Lol isn't it obvious, Tainted? The 4/5 members in your team clearly tried to sabotage your admin team! They're members, so they wanted our team to win. It's ok though. We don't have to count this as a REAL win for the members because....

the GAME ( NOT the "victory" you silly goose ;) )was a little tainted by only 6 admins showing up,

Hm....it was a "little tainted" you say? Gee, I wonder where you got that line from after the game ended.... ;)