New Cheap, Adequate, maybe refurbed PC for 7 year old Daughter

turnbullTeRRoR

As title says I'm looking for a new PC on the cheap for my daughter.(Birth day  is Sept 26th)  Its something I think she would enjoy very much exp with some simple games and clipart software.   I was thinking something that would be able to maybe handle mine craft ( offline).

It would only run on weekends for the most part so ........ 

how about this ( its a refurb which kinda scares me but I'm going cheap here)

http://www.amazon.com/OptiPlex-745-Desktop--Complete-Computer/dp/B00JX01KSO/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1441896349&sr=8-9&keywords=desktop

EDIT:   I may get her something else for her birthday and buy a PC and a newer gen console  and split those gifts for her and her brother for christmas.

or maybe I should finally break down and build a pc..... but I R NOOB at this.  Thus far the only things I've done hardware wise  is installing PSU ( with help)  GPU ( no help) Ram ( I broke stuff long time ago lulz) 

My other option and the one I'd really prefer most if I had the money was to pass this one down and by myself a better one, but medical bills and leech ( ex wife) make it hard to do so

• 2 weeks later...