Admins vs Members - Tiebreaker - Friday 20th November

tainted92

Map of choice?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BUT TAINTED, THERE'S ALREADY BEEN AN ADMINS VS MEMBERS TIEBREAKER AND THE MEMBERS WON AND IT WAS GLORIOUS VICTORY AND YOU ADMINS LOST SO YOU CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know one of the perks of being an admin that organised this? I MAKE THE RULES! Bwahahahahahahaha!

In all seriousness, the final admins vs members game was a complete slaughter-victory for the members, but with only 6 admins showing up throughout the night (thanks in part to Americans not using a correct date format of day/month/year), I count that victory as a null and void game, so hah!

You know the routine ladies. First come, first served for spots. We'll probably rotate people out as they come and go.

BUT WHEN IS IT TAINTED?!

21st November (YOU CAN'T MISTAKE THAT CAN YOU AMERICANS?!) at 1am GMT

That means that it'll be varying times for you silly yanks, and actually be the 20th, but have no fear, smart Tainted's here!

----------> bla_1448067600.png <----------

That should solve all your questions.

Vote for your map of choice for the night. It'll be a normal game (so no pathing or VIP), and I look forward to seeing each of you ladies for the inevitable admin slaughter.

Edited by tainted92

I thought about customs or putting some of the lesser played maps on, but at the end of the day, I figured the best tiebreaker was map we all knew well, one that no one had a bit of an advantage on because they knew a sneaky spawn point that not everyone else did :P

Day after Thanksgiving? I doubt I can make it unfortunately. 

I'll most likely be out of town as well. 

Good work tainted, once again you can't calendar, just as it says under your forum avatar.

• Like 2

So to be clear, what day is this taking place on?

For Americans, it's Friday the 20th November, at the time it says on the timer respective to your timezone :P

As long as it doesn't interfere with Black Friday and my shopping I'll try to make it.

So to be clear, what day is this taking place on?

For Americans, it's Friday the 20th November, at the time it says on the timer respective to your timezone :P

What about for Canadians? :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Last 2...or was it 3? admin vs member is played on No Mercy. I think we should give no mercy a break. 

Btw, is it too late to de-admin myself so I can join the member side  :ph34r:

That was my thinking, people enjoy playing other maps and I'd love to give a good run on any of those maps 

It's not too late, but it'll be permanent, no more Proto >:]

The only problem with custom maps is that not everyone knows them quite as well, so certain members or admins that have played know all the little tricks, try to get their team to do them, they don't do them, person gets frustrated and it causes tension

The nice part about the maps in question is we've played them so much, we all know what to do, even those of us who are terrible at the game like Peanut