DammitCarlos!

Kiarali

Dude needs to cut down on the Red Bull. I mean seriously look at you! You shoot spitters and boomers that just spawned behind walls *-* Can even fly! I guess Red Bull's subtext was true all along, lol.

Lol! For the record, I know I can get crazy, but Red Bull is clearly too strong a taste even for me lol

• Like 1

Dude needs to cut down on the Red Bull. I mean seriously look at you! You shoot spitters and boomers that just spawned behind walls *-* Can even fly! I guess Red Bull's subtext was true all along, lol.

Lol! For the record, I know I can get crazy, but Red Bull is clearly too strong a taste even for me lol

Lol you still must drink some kinda energy drink, I mean, you're just unreal! Gimme your secret or do I have to spank you til you spill it out? >.<  lol

• Like 1

Threatening to spank Carlos in a public format? Well damn. :o

His secret is the lack of laser! It obviously has a hidden effect we never knew about, which obviously decreases accuracy but increases damage of bullets by 33%, leading to a faster kill! Carlos found an exploit and uses it to be good!

• Like 1

(edited)

Lol you still must drink some kinda energy drink, I mean, you're just unreal! Gimme your secret or do I have to spank you til you spill it out? >.< lol

Heh you want to know what my real secret is? I just get real crazy! I think it's in the blood :3

Spank me? Nah chill, that's obviously going to leave a mark lol

Oh by the way, Dammit Tainted! Quit telling secrets!!!

Edited by Carlos

your quote captures your personality so elegantly tainted, grammar errors and all.

The first post I've seen you make on the forums, and it's an insult towards me...

I'm proud <3 You'll make an apt student.

I was looking for my opening and found it.. An opportunity to insult you can never go wasted.

• Like 1